Tellmedoyouread? Entertainment Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://tellmedoyouread.forumotion.com

Elon Musk is leaving Twitter but has warned "be careful what you wish for" Empty Elon Musk is leaving Twitter but has warned "be careful what you wish for"

Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:49 pm
Elon Musk got betrayed by his own fans after the majority of them voted against him in a recent poll.

Basically, Elon posted a poll to decide if he should step down as the head of Twitter, and he promised to abide by whatever people decide. Well, they have decided, and now Musk will step down as the head of Twitter.

But he also warned the users by saying, "Be careful what you wish for." Now, I don't know what this means, but I fear he will appoint someone who will be harsh. The most shocking thing here is that Mr. Beast is also against Elon in this one. Musk and Jimmy have been exchanging tweets for many months now, and it seemed they were good friends online, but it looks like even Mr. Beast is fed up with all the changes Musk is making.

It will be interesting to see who will replace Musk as the head of Twitter and if the situation will get better on the platform or not.

It's also not a secret that so many people hate Musk, but I personally respect Elon for reducing the propaganda on Twitter.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum